Saturday, April 2, 2011

Perfect Quote

I've gotten sucked into several stories of horrible animal cruelty/abuse that have made the news and/or FB pages. The kind that you see and you actually lose your breath because the pictures are so disturbing and sick. The most recent story was about a dog (Patrick) that was starved to the brink of death and then thrown down a trash shoot. He is doing ok now and looks like he will make a full recovery, but it gets to me. The sick things that humans can do to defenseless animals eats at my brain. I don't get it nor do I ever want to. With that being said, I wont ever stop advocating for animals and trying to make the world a better place.

This quote perfectly sums up my reaction and thoughts when I read these stories of abuse, cruelty and torment. They deserve it :

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment